WE"VE GOT A PLACE FOR YOU.
Studio Vision is rapidly growing and changing. So we're always on the lookout for talented, motivated people to help drive our success and grow with us.
A GREAT GIG IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
The health, happiness, and well-being of our team is an absolute top priority here at Studio Vision. That's why we offer loads of perks to help keep our team at the top of their game.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Weekly Team Meals
- Christmas Off
- Running Club - you don't need to worry about squeezing in your lunch and your exercise during the work day
- Flexible Working (and we actually mean it)
- Birthday off
- 18 Weeks full paid maternity leave
- Brand New Macbook and Bose Wireless headphones
- Regularly attend Games events
- Dedicated training and development
- And much more!
Our culture is only as unique as our people.
We don't just hire great people. We help them grow.
Every member of our diverse team have come from different backgrounds and for different reasons. But we all came to do something special, and together, we keep the company moving forward.
Learn more about why we do what we do from Andy Ross, Co-Founder of Digital Vision/Studio Vision:
Ready to join the recruitment revolution?
If you want to become a Studio Vision Consultant, upload your CV, or reach out to us via Linkedin today and we will be in touch!