Game Designer (UX)
- Job Type:
- £ 400 per day
- London, United Kingdom
£450 per day (or equivalent local currency)
6 months (scope for additional work)
Remote (Current team are globally dispersed - UK, Europe, Canada)
We are on the hunt for a UX Game Designer (Contract) to support a start-up studio to build a new football manager-style game.
WHO IS THE STUDIO?
A start-up video games studio with an established team building a football manager-style game. They’ve brought a cross-functional style of working to games development and it’s paying dividends.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
- In 12 months they’ve released alpha and beta versions that have generated revenue exceeding £1.5 million.
- It’s now time to combine their learnings from alpha and beta launches with proven games industry expertise ahead of their next release.
- Whilst there is a clear scope of work for this specific contract there is certainly the opportunity for a long-term collaboration.
WHO IS THIS JOB FOR?
- An experienced mobile games designer who is curious about building a quality gaming experience on Web3 principles.
- A UX-focused games designer who enjoys working in highly motivated cross-functional teams.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Design user journeys and templates
- Be a mobile games design best practice advocate
- Run user testing sessions
- Create a gaming experience that keeps players engaged long term