Junior Artist - Hello Games
- Job Type:
We are searching for aJunior Artist to join our partner Hello Games, a rapidly growing games studio in the UK. Hello Games are the developers of the multi-award-winning open-world title No Man's Sky. They have also begun work on a brand new IP which is set to be bigger in scope. This role will encompass both No Man's Sky and the new IP, creating immersive beautiful environments, cutting-edge open-worlds, and breath-taking games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
You will have a great opportunity to develop your artistic skills and experience rapidly as you work in a close-knit development team, developing innovative, meaningful, and technically exciting games enjoyed by millions.
You will be an all-round artist, turning your hands to many things from concepts to modelling, characters to environments. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with their experienced art team to maintain art style and standards, while helping Hello Games drive quality and innovation within their award-winning games.
- Great grades from an art degree.
- A great portfolio of 2D and 3D work that demonstrates a range of styles.
- Experience of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Substance Painter and some proficiency of using these, or similar software
- Generous package
- Relocation allowance
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee, and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks