Lead Character Artist - Playstation London Studio
- Job Type:
- Remote, United Kingdom
Tell me about the Studio:
London Studio was founded in 2002. London Playstation Studio is founded with the intent to pioneer new ways to tell stories and immerse the players in action, adventure, and technology-driven experiences. Predominantly known for making successful VR Titles, now they are venturing on creating a full pledge traditional multiplayer ps5 title.
Tell me about the Game:
- PS5 Title
- First Party Playstation title
What do I need to have worked on previously?
- Experience leading an internal and external art team.
- Experience developing digital characters in a variety of styles.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (Shaders, PBR, Normal, Displacement, etc.)
- Experience in defining and being responsible for the technical and budgetary requirements for character art production, delivering on specification and to deadline.
What's the Money like?
£65 000 GBP