Senior Technical Artist
- Job Type:
- £ 70000 per annum
- Derry, United Kingdom
£70,000 per annum
We are seeking a Senior Technical Artist to join forces with an industry powerhouse delivering top-tier games and experiences.
WHO IS THE STUDIO?
A powerhouse in the gaming industry with devs historically proving a great track record of delivering top-tier games and experiences. Their current game has already garnered a staggering 60 million views when their trailer dropped and is set to revolutionize the ‘pixel’ game genre.
WHO IS THIS JOB FOR?
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will play a pivotal role in translating artistic vision into interactive realities. Your expertise in rigging, skinning, and basic tool scripting will be instrumental in enhancing the visual fidelity of the games. Collaborating with a passionate team of artists and developers, you will push the boundaries of what’s possible and deliver awe-inspiring experiences to their dedicated community.
WHAT IS THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE?
- Proven experience as a Technical Artist, ideally in the gaming industry.
- Proficiency in rigging, skinning, and basic tool scripting.
- Strong understanding of game development pipelines and processes.
- A creative eye and the ability to bring life and personality to characters and environments.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM?
- Be part of a dynamic and talented team that values creativity and innovation.
- Work on a highly anticipated game with a massive and enthusiastic community.
- Competitive salary package above the market average.
- Flexible work arrangements – choose to work fully remotely or in our inspiring office environment.