- Job Type:
- £ 90000 per annum
Remote (within the UK) or Onsite (London)
We are currently looking for an Animation Programmer to join an established game studio that is developing a next-generation original IP.
WHO ARE THEY?
An established UK first-party game studio developing a next-generation original IP using their own custom engine.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You’ll be leading the development of new animation technology for their custom engine, helping people to use the animation tech correctly and improving efficiency, both in runtime and development! You’ll be solving complex technical problems and tweaking the animation engine based on high-level design input.
WHAT IS THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE?
- C++ expertise
- Several years of animation programming experience in the games industry.
- 3D Maths
- Experience mentoring junior team members
WHAT'S THE MONEY LIKE?
- Up to around £90k
- Separate annual, milestone and profit-share bonuses
- Healthcare, eyecare, childcare, dental, gym, mental health support
- Free games, PlayStation Plus, discounted Sony products
- Life Assurance, income protection for long-term illness
- Interest-free loans
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
- Flexible work, summer breaks, extended Christmas break
- Free gym
- Subsidized cafe
- Travel Insurance
- Breakdown cover