Development Manager - Firesprite
- Job Type:
- Remote, United Kingdom
Location: Remote (within UK) or Liverpool Headquarters
Who are Firesprite?
Firesprite are a games studio with a diverse team of designers, programmers and producers. They’re best known for their work on blockbuster titles as part of the PlayStation studio network.
What are they known for?
Firesprite works at the cutting edge of technology. That means most of their recent work is still under NDA however you’ll find contributions to The Playroom, The Playroom VR, The Persistence and Star Citizen.
What experience is desired for this role?
- Contributing to project direction, scope and milestone planning
- Working closely with publishers and external partners.
- Building a positive and energetic team culture.
What's the compensation for this role?
- Salary undisclosed (known for exceeding market rate)
- Remote (UK)
- Private healthcare
- Excellent holiday allowance (30+ days)