Gameplay Engineer - Maxis
- Job Type:
We are looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join EA’s Maxis studio, the team behind the much-beloved 'The Sims' franchise which is undoubtedly the most famous simulation game of all time! You will be pivotal in shaping the user-facing content for The Sims franchise.
EA Maxis is looking to hire an experienced Gameplay Engineer to implement data-driven gameplay and UI systems. You will be shaping Sim behaviours and interactions with other Sims and the world they live in through your solid and efficient code.
You will be communicating with the designers, producers, artists, and other engineers to help bring the world and The Sims themselves to life!
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on one of the world’s most beloved and most famous franchises working with a wealth of talent, across various countries!
You will be an experienced programmer using C++ or Python with experience in ensuring code is performant and solid with an eye for technical problem solving. You will also have experience communicating with other departments to deliver a successful project but don’t worry, there is no expectation for you to be able to speak Simlish!
- €100 of reimbursable EA digital downloadable games per year
- A one-time reimbursement of the purchase of a new games console
- Discounts available on all EA products
- Mental health support including 18 coaching and 18 therapy sessions per year
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover for you and your partner