Lead Gameplay Programmer - Smilegate
Who is Smilegate?
Smilegate Barcelona is a brand new studio currently building their art and engineering teams and have ambitions of being the largest AAA studio inside of Europe. Their sister studio in Korea is well established in the industry and with backing from their previous successful titles, are now looking to be big players in the European AAA games market.
What are they known for?
Smilegate is most famous for Crossfire which is the world’s largest game by individual player count with over 1 billion players registered. Smilegate is currently gearing up for the release of the spiritual successor CrossfireX for Xbox Series X later in 2021 and is also now working on a new open-world title from the new Barcelona studio which they aim to set the standard for all other open-world games.
- Turning designs into engaging and effective gameplay features
- Ability and passion to mentor and coach a world-class development team
- Desire to work hands-on while building and running the team
- Deep experience of what makes a great gameplay feature work
- Salary up to €110k (Depending on Experience)
- 23 days work from home a year
- Early finish on Friday
- Thursday beers
- €180 Restaurant Tickets a month