Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Job Type:
- Remote, United Kingdom
Summary: A frontend focussed full-stack role in a team working on an Angular and C# stack.
Location: Remote until 2022 followed by a hybrid model with some time spent with colleagues at the office location convenient for you: London or Brighton or Leamington
Compensation: One of the best compensators in the industry. Comprehensive salary and benefits package (full Epic Games package) including relocation and visa support if required.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join an epic studio aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of their mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
They take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together and create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring their vision to life.
As a Full Stack engineer on the Web Tooling team you’ll take ownership of tools that help Mediatonic deliver new content to millions of players - with a primary focus on the tooling which helps diagnose and resolve the issues which their players are experiencing.
You’ll work closely with your Engineering Manager to deliver value to both Mediatonic's development team, and customer support team. You’ll keep on top of best practises - perhaps you have opinions where React is better than Angular, or how to manage complex components. You’re not afraid to dive into web APIs - or to add your own APIs when you can’t get hold of the data you need.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Is a positive and a happy voice in a team
- Has knowledge of C#
- Is familiar with modern web technology; Angular or React
- Is experienced in building and delivering features for business-critical web applications
- Has experience with CI / CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Has experience automated testing
- Has passions or interests in: Front-end development - their tooling currently uses Angular, but it would be up to you to drive its future or make changes.
- Cares deeply about the quality of the work you produce
- Enjoys working in an autonomous team who take ownership for web tooling for the future.
Any experience in the following technologies would help but is not essential:
- AWS, Azure
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Monitoring (Grafana, ElasticSearch)
- CDNs such as AWS CloudFront, Cloudflare, Fastly or Akamai
- APIs (our back-end APIs are written in C#)