Senior Game Engine Programmer
From £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Hybrid - England/ Netherlands
We are working with a fast-growing studio developing a brand-new arcade-style racing game! The team is looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to help with the continuous development of their project and drive it over the finishing line (Sorry for the bad joke).
WHO IS THIS JOB FOR?
This role would be picture-perfect for anyone with experience in Unreal and is eager to push the boundaries of what’s achievable using this tech.
With the new project underway and people joining the team all the time, this is a great opportunity for someone to share their knowledge across all departments and help shape the future of this Studio!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Creating continuous improvements and pipelines.
- Debugging and optimising.
- Developing and overseeing build processes (CI/CD).
- Working on low-level architecture and multi-thread programming.
- Supporting developers across multiple disciplines.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT IN RETURN?
Along with working amongst talented engineers, it also brings a number of benefits. Things like a varied bonus scheme, private healthcare plan, increasing holiday benefits and flexible working!