Senior Graphics Programmer -
- Job Type:
- Guildford, United Kingdom
We’re working with Stellar Entertainment who have taken on their biggest project to date, partnering up with an extremely well-known publisher to release what they believe will be the game of the year (gen 5 – PS5, Xbox X)!
This is the team behind Burnout Paradise, Star Wars, Sea of Solitude, and Need for Speed.
They’re led by a founder (ex-CTO at EA) who wanted to take the great things from EA paired with his own exemplary vision and innovative culture. They don't do crunch and family comes first.
As a Senior Graphics Programmer, you will be using their established proprietary engine (cross-platform, multi-core/processor architecture, low-level support layers).
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the leadership team and get heavily involved in the design process. Along with solid exposure to GPU architecture and optimising large systems.
Their games are heavy on physics, graphics and real-world simulations. You will have the opportunity to work on all next-gen and solid code which is written by passionate and expert programmers.
- You will have excellent C++ skills
- Experience of rendering techniques and shaders
- What are some of the benefits (in addition to salary) that would make me want to work here?
- Annual bonus
- Private Medical Insurance (which comes with 50% Gym membership)
- Death in Service
- Critical illness cover
- We also provide a Seasonal Flu Jab vaccination each year
- Free eye test
- Staff incentives
Apply via the form below and we'll be in touch!