UI PROGRAMMER - IMPROBABLE GAMES
- Job Type:
Improbable Games are a British Technology company founded in 2012 and create cutting-edge technology to support the development of games and simulation technology. Improbable have created Spatial OS, a networking engine to help create rich, powerful, and immersive multiplayer experiences.
Improbable are working on their first-ever original IP, an MMO RPG, that’s all we can say right now but get in touch if you want to find out more, Improbable also continuously supports development on Scavengers with Midwinter Entertainment.
● Working experience with UI programs such as UMG in Unreal or similar
● C++ expertise
● Experience developing intuitive and easy to use UI systems
● Up to CD$150k (Depending on Experience)
● Unlimited Holiday (Yes Unlimited)
● Option to work remotely from Canada or US
● Full Private Healthcare
● Dog-Friendly Office