Senior Product Manager - Glowmade
- Job Type:
- Remote, United Kingdom
Tell me about Glowmade
Glowmade are a small and creative team straight out of Guildford who are famous for their WonderWorlds iOS title. Founded by ex-Lionhead members they are now embarking on their first current-gen console game!
Tell me about their games
WonderWorlds is a mobile title that allows it’s players to use their imagination to create their own worlds and stories and share it with the world for others to enjoy! They are currently working on an MMORPG with its vision being described as a blent between Wrestlemania and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth.
- Ability to define and track key game KPIs
- A track record of owning a game’s live roadmap and delivery schedule
- Knowledge of monetisation, engagement, retention and community management strategies
What's the Money and other benefits like?
- Up to £100,000 depending on experience
- 3 well-being days per year on top of your holiday allowance
- Matched pension contributions
- Matched charitable giving (pre-tax donations)
- Work with some of the nicest people in the games industry!
Interested? Apply below, and let's have a chat!