Senior Technical Artist
- Job Type:
- £ 60000 per annum
- United Kingdom
£60,000 per annum
Remote - UK
We are working with a studio that has a laser focus on reimagining a combat sports game genre that will deliver a knockout blow to the rest of the industry!
WHO IS THIS JOB FOR?
This position will be perfect for a Technical Artist who has experience working in a fast-growing studio or someone who has worked in a collaborative environment. This will therefore cement the future of the studio by delivering the highest quality game available to anyone on multiple platforms.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Being the vocal point between both programming departments and art teams.
- Ensuring the most effective workflows are in place for art production.
- Pinpointing technical/ software tools that will be best for the continuation of production.
- Working closely with different disciplines in areas like cloth, physics and ragdoll.
- Providing solutions from your experience in shipping AAA titles and excellent portfolio in technical art.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT IN RETURN?
Working for this studio, you can expect competitive salaries along with things like flexible working, technology and relocation benefits and a generous bonus scheme.