Senior Graphics Programmer
- Job Type:
- £ 75000
- Liverpool, United Kingdom
WHO IS THE STUDIO?
A major UK first-party game studio developing multiple next-generation exclusive projects using Unreal and proprietary engines. You’ll be part of their core tech team delivering cutting-edge rendering technologies to their new projects. They’re currently going through a period of expansion and are investing heavily in new tech. It’s a great opportunity to join an established team who are starting totally fresh projects that aim to deliver both narrative and multiplayer experiences for players.
WHAT'S THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE?
- C++ expertise
- Several years of graphics programming experience in the games industry.
- Knowledge of modern graphics techniques
- It’s a plus if you’ve used Unreal, but by no means required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Up to around £75k
- Enhanced Holiday
- Visas provided for non-UK residents