Senior Graphics Programmer
- Job Type:
- £ 70000
- Edingburgh, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to join one of the most famous and successful studios in the history of gaming. They have been responsible for the biggest and most successful IP ever and are going from strength to strength.
WHO IS THIS JOB FOR?
This is the position for someone who is looking to take the next leap in their career, share their knowledge and experience with more junior members of the team and take more responsibility, ownership and challenges. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be joining effectively a new team and being a part of its establishment and growth.
- Implement the core technologies that are necessary to deliver the vision of the development team.
- Develop and mentor the team, working as a “second in command” to the Graphics Lead.
- Work on Shaders, APIs, Memory Management
- Improve the Graphics Pipeline as well as CPU and GPU performance.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will work on one of the most famous IPs, enjoy bonuses that can be as much as 100% of your salary, fitness budgets, flexible working plus much more!